SO -- each day I'll try one of these bad boys, and write a little review. SO -- if you comment on this post or one of the product review posts next week, I'll enter you in a drawing (one entry per day!), and pick a winner -- the PR agency will send the gift pack right to you (which is perfect, because that means I can't screw it up).
Here's a little bit about soy protein and why it is good for you:
- Soy protein is a high‐quality, plant‐based protein derived from soybeans
- Soy protein preserves lean body mass, promotes fat loss, and boosts satiety during weight loss
- A blend of proteins – soy, whey and casein, prolongs muscle building after exercise and increases recovery compared to whey alone
- Soy protein promotes muscle growth and development
- Soy protein is equivalent to whey protein for building muscle when consumed as part of a resistance training program
- Soy protein has the ability to displace fat and sugar calories
SO - leave me a comment telling me either your favorite quick breakfast or post-workout fuel, or your favorite easy dinner recipe, or SOMETHING helpful, and I'll enter you in the drawing!
Off and running,
*The products, information and two gift packs have been provided by DuPont Nutrition and Health.